Made in South Africa using the World Health Organization’s recommended formulation for inactivation of viruses that are genetically related to and have similar properties as the COVID-19 virus.
Due to zero evaporation, Acorn’s unique aerosol spray hand sanitizer offers the advantage of a 2 year shelf life, compared to conventionally packed gels and pump sprays, which do not provide protection from evaporation of alcohol,
or the effects of light and oxygen.
Benefits also include the following:
• Because it is protected from light and oxygen, the product remains active for much longer
• Mess free application
• No leaks, easy to transport
• Aluminium tin and valve mean the packaging will not rust or degrade even in the harshest
conditions, and both are fully recyclable (when disposed of as recommended)
• The actuator is designed to provide an ideal spray pattern for hand sanitization
• Can be used to sanitize your face mask
• Also be used to sanitize your bedding in a hotel
• The dose dispensed is consistent throughout the life of the aerosol
• Convenient twist top actuator prevents accidental spraying
• Acorn Hand Sanitizer will not dry out the skin and contains a multi-active
ingredient formula for maximum virus neutralisation
• Lightly scented - leaves hands feeling pleasantly refreshed
Simple, effective and convenient, Acorn Pharmaceuticals’ AEROSOL HAND SANITIZER
protects against 99.9% of germs - anywhere, anytime. With no need for soap or water,
it’s a great ‘on the go’ hygiene solution for family or professional use.