A wipe-on or spray-on repellent for use
against house flies and stable flies, that
also kills ticks and mosquitoes:
For treatment against ticks, Tabard Equine Fly
Repellent can be used as a spot treatment spray,
or as described, as a total body protection.
Horses can be ridden or worked immediately
Read instructions and warnings on the bottle thoroughly before
using, and use only as directed.
- Handle with care
- Keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and pets.
- Toxic to fish, bees and other insects.
CAUTION - CONTAINS:
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Avoid breathing of spray mist.
- Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, grazing, drinking water, drains etc.
- Store in a cool place below 30c.
- Cypermethrin - 0.25%
- Piperonyl Butoxide - 1.25%
- Natural Plant Oils - 0.025%
- Lanolin - 1.00%